Crane Worldwide Headlines
People / Crane Worldwide Logistics appoints CEVA's Marco Nazzari to head EMEIA
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Marco Nazzari as regional vice president for EMEIA. Reporting to the ...
People / Nancy Matthews is Crane Worldwide's new VP aerospace and life sciences
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Nancy Matthews as vice president of its aerospace and life sciences ...
People / Jeff Mailhiot joins Crane to head its ocean products team
Jeff Mailhiot has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice president, ocean products. For the past 12 years ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Chris Mitchell VP global specialised solutions
Chris Mitchell has become vice president, global specialised solutions for Crane Worldwide Logistics. Following a similar ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Ashley Herren its new quality and safety director
Crane Worldwide has appointed Ashley Herren as its global director for quality, health, safety, security ...
People / Chris Lee is Crane Worldwide's new UK MD
Crane Worldwide have promoted global account manager Chris Lee to the role of UK managing ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Andrew Barnes as its UK sales director
Andrew Barnes has been appointed UK sales director for US-based 3PL Crane Worldwide Logistics, starting ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Terry Unrein as VP global sales
Terry Unrein has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice-president global sales. Mr Unrein, who joins ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'