Crane Worldwide Headlines
People / Nancy Matthews is Crane Worldwide's new VP aerospace and life sciences
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Nancy Matthews as vice president of its aerospace and life sciences ...
People / Jeff Mailhiot joins Crane to head its ocean products team
Jeff Mailhiot has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice president, ocean products. For the past 12 years ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Chris Mitchell VP global specialised solutions
Chris Mitchell has become vice president, global specialised solutions for Crane Worldwide Logistics. Following a similar ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Ashley Herren its new quality and safety director
Crane Worldwide has appointed Ashley Herren as its global director for quality, health, safety, security ...
People / Chris Lee is Crane Worldwide's new UK MD
Crane Worldwide have promoted global account manager Chris Lee to the role of UK managing ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Andrew Barnes as its UK sales director
Andrew Barnes has been appointed UK sales director for US-based 3PL Crane Worldwide Logistics, starting ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Terry Unrein as VP global sales
Terry Unrein has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice-president global sales. Mr Unrein, who joins ...
People / Crane Worldwide Logistics appoints Michael Karam as UAE country manager
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Airline Industry Forecast 2014-2018 shows that international freight volumes ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics