Crane Worldwide Headlines
People / Nancy Matthews is Crane Worldwide's new VP aerospace and life sciences
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Nancy Matthews as vice president of its aerospace and life sciences ...
People / Jeff Mailhiot joins Crane to head its ocean products team
Jeff Mailhiot has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice president, ocean products. For the past 12 years ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Chris Mitchell VP global specialised solutions
Chris Mitchell has become vice president, global specialised solutions for Crane Worldwide Logistics. Following a similar ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Ashley Herren its new quality and safety director
Crane Worldwide has appointed Ashley Herren as its global director for quality, health, safety, security ...
People / Chris Lee is Crane Worldwide's new UK MD
Crane Worldwide have promoted global account manager Chris Lee to the role of UK managing ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Andrew Barnes as its UK sales director
Andrew Barnes has been appointed UK sales director for US-based 3PL Crane Worldwide Logistics, starting ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Terry Unrein as VP global sales
Terry Unrein has joined Crane Worldwide Logistics as vice-president global sales. Mr Unrein, who joins ...
People / Crane Worldwide Logistics appoints Michael Karam as UAE country manager
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Airline Industry Forecast 2014-2018 shows that international freight volumes ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion