cross-border ecommerce Headlines
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA