cross-Channel freight Headlines
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
News / Crisis at Calais: hauliers fear new blockade will bring more attacks on truckers
Cross-Channel operations between Dover and Calais were set to descend into chaos today as French ...
Comment / Will the smooth sailing of UK & Ireland ferry freight be roughed up by Brexit?
One transport sector likely to feel the shock of Brexit most heavily will be the ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Fears for truckers' lives as violence from Calais migrants seems beyond French police control
Violence stemming from the Calais migrant crisis plumbed new depths this week with the Freight ...
Recommends / Call for action as latest illegal immigrant crisis puts cross-Channel freight at risk
The British International Freight Association (Bifa) has warned that the future of cross-Channel freight, the ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 4.Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption