cross-Channel freight Headlines
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
News / Crisis at Calais: hauliers fear new blockade will bring more attacks on truckers
Cross-Channel operations between Dover and Calais were set to descend into chaos today as French ...
Comment / Will the smooth sailing of UK & Ireland ferry freight be roughed up by Brexit?
One transport sector likely to feel the shock of Brexit most heavily will be the ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Fears for truckers' lives as violence from Calais migrants seems beyond French police control
Violence stemming from the Calais migrant crisis plumbed new depths this week with the Freight ...
Recommends / Call for action as latest illegal immigrant crisis puts cross-Channel freight at risk
The British International Freight Association (Bifa) has warned that the future of cross-Channel freight, the ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder