cross-Channel freight Headlines
News / Calais under fire from haulage association claiming port won't be ready for Brexit
The port of Calais has come under fire from the UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) ...
News / Port of Ramsgate/Seaborne Freight ferry service 'won't be fit for purpose'
A deal between Ramsgate port and prospective cross-channel ferry operator Seaborne Freight is expected to ...
Recommends / 'Impossible' for Belgian port to be ready for Seaborne Brexit service
Ostend’s mayor has said the Belgian port will not be ready for a new ferry ...
News / Angry hauliers now told a 'no-deal' Brexit means no licence to drive in the EU
As few as 1,224 UK hauliers could be eligible to transport goods to the EU ...
Recommends / Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
Same song, different singer. This time the warning is from former president of the Hauts-de-France region Xavier Bertrand ...
News / UK haulage fury as Whitehall scraps lorry park plan to replace Operation Stack
The UK government has returned to the drawing board after scrapping plans for a £250m ...
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / Driver killed after migrants barricade Calais approach road – hauliers demand action
A Polish van driver died this morning after colliding with three trucks on one of ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes