Recommends / The other side of Hunter Harrison’s CP legacy: white-collar workers driving trains
CSX may finally have announced the appointment of Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive, ...
People / CSX names Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive
The protracted negotiations at US railroad CSX over its new head have finally come to ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
People / Keith Creel takes top job at CP, is Hunter Harrison set to take over at CSX?
Hunter Harrison has retired as Canadian Pacific’s (CP) chief executive. He has handed back $90m ...
News / Truckers bite into the rail operators' share of North American intermodal traffic
Intermodal traffic on North America’s railways lost out to cheaper trucking alternatives last year. More haulage ...
Comment / Analysis: the message is one of caution as CSX cuts back on capital spending
US freight rail operator CSX recently reported a trading update that may have pleased some ...
Recommends / Forwarder relief as CP and CSX end rail merger talks
Forwarders in north America are breathing a sigh of relief after exploratory merger talks between ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam