People / Mark Wallace becomes executive vice president for sales and marketing at CSX
CSX has appointed Mark Wallace (pictured) as executive vice president for sales and marketing, with ...
News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / New CSX chief upbeat after a positive first quarter with the US railroad
US rail operator CSX has rebounded after a dismal fourth quarter, with revenue climbing and ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
People / Ed Harris reunites with Jim Foote as CSX's new vice president of operations
US railroad CSX has appointed Edmond Harris as executive vice president of operations. Mr Harris brings ...
People / James Foote to succeed Hunter Harrison as CEO of CSX
CSX directors have unanimously voted to for James Foote as its chief executive following the death ...
News / A chance to test your knowledge of the big news events of 2017
The sinking of Hanjin in 2016 was the major story that still rippled through 2017, while an unexpected ...
People / Death of rail CEO Harrison renews health disclosure debate
Just days after his sudden death, questions have surfaced over the extent of Hunter Harrison’s ...
People / North American railroad legend Hunter Harrison dies at 73
North America rail turnaround king and CSX chief executive Hunter Harrison has died, just days after ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making