Recommends / The other side of Hunter Harrison’s CP legacy: white-collar workers driving trains
CSX may finally have announced the appointment of Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive, ...
People / CSX names Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive
The protracted negotiations at US railroad CSX over its new head have finally come to ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
People / Keith Creel takes top job at CP, is Hunter Harrison set to take over at CSX?
Hunter Harrison has retired as Canadian Pacific’s (CP) chief executive. He has handed back $90m ...
Comment / Analysis: the message is one of caution as CSX cuts back on capital spending
US freight rail operator CSX recently reported a trading update that may have pleased some ...
Recommends / Forwarder relief as CP and CSX end rail merger talks
Forwarders in north America are breathing a sigh of relief after exploratory merger talks between ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers