News / Port of Mariel eyes new transhipment volumes as US lifts time ban on vessels from Cuba
Prospects of the Cuban port of Mariel capturing US transhipment volumes have significantly improved since the US government ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
Recommends / FedEx downsizes Cuba ambitions in amended flight request
The passenger carriers may be rushing into Cuba – but FedEx has suddenly got cold ...
Recommends / US airlines to start scheduled flights to Cuba
The jury is still out on FedEx’s application for flights to Havana, but American Airlines ...
News / FedEx weighs in against rival airlines over air cargo oversight in tussle for Cuba services
FedEx has criticised US passenger carriers for failing to address the issue of air cargo ...
Recommends / The Cuba thaw will be big for America's frozen chickens
Cuba imports 80% of its food – an opportunity that many will be eyeing while ...
Recommends / Alaska goes all-in on price, while US carriers fight for Havana rights
Alaska Air Cargo has become the latest carrier to succumb to the all-in pricing trend ...
Recommends / Cuba: a new market for US container carriers
The confirmation that the US Obama administration has approved the first passenger and cargo ferry service ...
Recommends / US lifts sanctions on Cuba-linked shippers and traders
The re-integration of Cuba is underway. This week, the US lifted sanctions on some 45 ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes