News / Port of Mariel eyes new transhipment volumes as US lifts time ban on vessels from Cuba
Prospects of the Cuban port of Mariel capturing US transhipment volumes have significantly improved since the US government ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
Recommends / FedEx downsizes Cuba ambitions in amended flight request
The passenger carriers may be rushing into Cuba – but FedEx has suddenly got cold ...
Recommends / US airlines to start scheduled flights to Cuba
The jury is still out on FedEx’s application for flights to Havana, but American Airlines ...
News / FedEx weighs in against rival airlines over air cargo oversight in tussle for Cuba services
FedEx has criticised US passenger carriers for failing to address the issue of air cargo ...
Recommends / The Cuba thaw will be big for America's frozen chickens
Cuba imports 80% of its food – an opportunity that many will be eyeing while ...
Recommends / Alaska goes all-in on price, while US carriers fight for Havana rights
Alaska Air Cargo has become the latest carrier to succumb to the all-in pricing trend ...
Recommends / Cuba: a new market for US container carriers
The confirmation that the US Obama administration has approved the first passenger and cargo ferry service ...
Recommends / US lifts sanctions on Cuba-linked shippers and traders
The re-integration of Cuba is underway. This week, the US lifted sanctions on some 45 ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year