Customer-carrier relations Headlines
News / Xeneta launches container freight rate index to help shippers find best deals
Crowd-sourced freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta today unveiled a new container freight rate index to help ...
News / Carriers' new bunker surcharges spark anger among shippers and 3PLs
The imposition of emergency bunker surcharges looks set to pitch container shipping lines into direct conflict ...
News / Digitisation of supply chains will happen in three years, boosting efficiency 30%
The digitisation of container supply chains is likely to happen far faster than many freight ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / Calmer waters for box trades this year as supply:demand ratio evens out
Despite continuing soft container spot rates after the two-week Chinese New Year trade hiatus, ocean carriers ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV