Customer-carrier relations Headlines
Recommends / The CSX anomaly: new management on the right track?
Despite being quizzed by the US Surface Transportation Board following a flurry of customer complaints, US ...
News / India's forwarders cannot remain 'mom and pop shops' in a softening market
Freight forwarders in India must cease acting as “mom-and-pop shops” as they face industry disruption ...
News / 'Forwarders are the real integrators of logistics in the supply chain'
Sea freight forwarders are in a strong position to survive industry disruption from digitisation, but ...
Recommends / How freight forwarders add value to the logistics chain
Logistics development manager at Alliance Shipping Bradley Waller has sat down with Air Cargo News ...
News / Shipping industry begins to see the benefits from using SERVICECON
A “boilerplate” service contract for shippers and container lines jointly drawn up by the Global ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
Recommends / Hunter Harrison responds to Railway Age
Turns out the problems at CSX are not the fault of chief executive Hunter Harrison ...
News / Revamped CSX under fire for 'all-round decline' in rail freight service
US rail operator CSX may have recorded a return to growth in its latest results ...
Recommends / Wal-Mart to punish suppliers for delivering early
If there’s one thing consignees absolutely hate, it’s goods arriving at their facilities late. Well, ...
News / Shippers eye getting more choice on which ports their carrier calls at
While the biggest shippers of ocean container freight have limited say on where their carriers call, some ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018