Customer returns & reverse logistics Headlines
People / Vicky Brock joins returns specialist ReBound's senior leadership team
Global e-commerce returns management platform ReBound has appointed Vicky Brock (pictured above) to its senior ...
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
People / Raju Dhanhoa appointed as operations manager at ReBound
Global returns management platform ReBOUND has hired Raju Dhanhoa (pictured above) as operations director, following ...
Recommends / How retailers are reinventing the supply chain for an omnichannel age
The continued problems faced by retailers in marrying their brinks and mortar operations with growing ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
News / Reverse logistics for e-commerce goods gets fillip on National Returns Day
Customer returns and reverse logistics prompted by growing levels of peak season e-commerce volumes have ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
News / Lockers the key to help logistics operators keep pace with growth in e-commerce
A growing network of delivery lockers across the UK is being touted as one way ...
Recommends / FedEx to buy product-return firm Genco in e-commerce push
One of logistics companies that has pioneered reverse logistics and customer returns processes for ecommerce ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe