Customer returns & reverse logistics Headlines
Recommends / How retailers are reinventing the supply chain for an omnichannel age
The continued problems faced by retailers in marrying their brinks and mortar operations with growing ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
News / Lockers the key to help logistics operators keep pace with growth in e-commerce
A growing network of delivery lockers across the UK is being touted as one way ...
Recommends / FedEx to buy product-return firm Genco in e-commerce push
One of logistics companies that has pioneered reverse logistics and customer returns processes for ecommerce ...
News / Wincanton contract logistics profits rise as its faith in the UK market bears fruit
Investors in UK logistics firm Wincanton took the opportunity to sell shares in the company ...
News / Do it yourself, if you can, says B&Q chief about the logistics of customer returns
While much of the customer returns debate has focused on the areas of retail, like ...
News / John Lewis finds it needs a new recipe for its 'spaghetti-like' returned goods process
The scale of the returns challenge facing major retailers was outlined last week at the ...
News / Retailers must defuse 'ticking time-bomb' of returns threatening their supply chains
A forgotten corner of the logistics industry is rapidly becoming a new battleground where retailers ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites