Customer returns & reverse logistics Headlines
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
News / Lockers the key to help logistics operators keep pace with growth in e-commerce
A growing network of delivery lockers across the UK is being touted as one way ...
Recommends / FedEx to buy product-return firm Genco in e-commerce push
One of logistics companies that has pioneered reverse logistics and customer returns processes for ecommerce ...
News / Wincanton contract logistics profits rise as its faith in the UK market bears fruit
Investors in UK logistics firm Wincanton took the opportunity to sell shares in the company ...
News / Do it yourself, if you can, says B&Q chief about the logistics of customer returns
While much of the customer returns debate has focused on the areas of retail, like ...
News / John Lewis finds it needs a new recipe for its 'spaghetti-like' returned goods process
The scale of the returns challenge facing major retailers was outlined last week at the ...
News / Retailers must defuse 'ticking time-bomb' of returns threatening their supply chains
A forgotten corner of the logistics industry is rapidly becoming a new battleground where retailers ...
Recommends / Managing retail returns - the good, the bad and the ugly
This is a very thorough (and pretty long) article on reverse logistics – a good ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe