Customer returns & reverse logistics Headlines
People / Raju Dhanhoa appointed as operations manager at ReBound
Global returns management platform ReBOUND has hired Raju Dhanhoa (pictured above) as operations director, following ...
Recommends / How retailers are reinventing the supply chain for an omnichannel age
The continued problems faced by retailers in marrying their brinks and mortar operations with growing ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
News / Reverse logistics for e-commerce goods gets fillip on National Returns Day
Customer returns and reverse logistics prompted by growing levels of peak season e-commerce volumes have ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
News / Lockers the key to help logistics operators keep pace with growth in e-commerce
A growing network of delivery lockers across the UK is being touted as one way ...
Recommends / FedEx to buy product-return firm Genco in e-commerce push
One of logistics companies that has pioneered reverse logistics and customer returns processes for ecommerce ...
News / Wincanton contract logistics profits rise as its faith in the UK market bears fruit
Investors in UK logistics firm Wincanton took the opportunity to sell shares in the company ...
News / Do it yourself, if you can, says B&Q chief about the logistics of customer returns
While much of the customer returns debate has focused on the areas of retail, like ...
News / John Lewis finds it needs a new recipe for its 'spaghetti-like' returned goods process
The scale of the returns challenge facing major retailers was outlined last week at the ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading