People / Brexit approaching: BIFA seeking extra Customs trainer
With Brexit negotiations about to enter full flow, and the UK freight industry likely to ...
News / No trade barriers for forwarders as GeTS revolutionises cross-border customs
Global eTrade Services (GeTS) claims to have launched the world’s first international single-window trade platform. A subsidiary ...
People / Customs specialist Pawel Jarza joins BIFA as policy and compliance adviser
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Pawel Jarza as its policy and compliance ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
UK Customs 'asleep at the wheel' as illegal Chinese imports avoid VAT
UK Customs has been accused of being “asleep at the wheel”, allowing imports of illegal ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
Recommends / Air cargo industry fury at new Customs penalties in the Bahamas
It may be a small market, but it’s clearly an impassioned one. The Bahamas government, ...
Recommends / The Latin term every exporter should know: de minimis
Another useful piece from UPS’s Longitudes blog, discussing recent changes in the de minimis threshold ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers