UK Customs 'asleep at the wheel' as illegal Chinese imports avoid VAT
UK Customs has been accused of being “asleep at the wheel”, allowing imports of illegal ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
Recommends / Air cargo industry fury at new Customs penalties in the Bahamas
It may be a small market, but it’s clearly an impassioned one. The Bahamas government, ...
Recommends / The Latin term every exporter should know: de minimis
Another useful piece from UPS’s Longitudes blog, discussing recent changes in the de minimis threshold ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / EU's new Union Customs Code is "designed" to force all forwarders to become AEOs
UK freight forwarders were warned yesterday that they ought to consider acquiring Authorised Economic Operator ...
Recommends / Eight surprising Customs rules
Fun Friday facts from FedEx. Did you know that Europeans are starting to get a ...
Recommends / Singles Day parcel boom creates tax loophole headache for Customs offices
Tomorrow is Singles’ Day, China’s answer to Valentine’s Day and chosen for its 11.11. date. ...
Recommends / Customs staff face probe over 500 'missing' cars
Around 500 luxury cars have gone missing from a Customs bonded warehouse in Phuket, Thailand, ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?