Recommends / UK exporter accused of dodging US customs duty agrees to settle case
It won’t be the last company to try to get around de minimis customs duties – ...
Recommends / EU-China customs data-sharing project touches down at Schiphol
It’s taken a long time, but a plan to share data between customs authorities is ...
Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
News / A shortage of trained personnel will fuel UK's post-Brexit customs crisis'
While arguments continue over the UK’s customs infrastructure post-Brexit, others claim the real focus should ...
News / Car-makers say switch to WTO tariffs would put the brakes on trade
Britain’s automotive manufacturers will come under huge strain if “posturing” politicians really believe WTO rules ...
News / US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
A serious shortage of customs inspectors is affecting operations at US ports and threatens to ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
News / US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs using mail and express services
Organised crime gangs are using mail and express parcel carriers to sneak smaller quantities of illegal ...
People / Brexit approaching: BIFA seeking extra Customs trainer
With Brexit negotiations about to enter full flow, and the UK freight industry likely to ...
News / No trade barriers for forwarders as GeTS revolutionises cross-border customs
Global eTrade Services (GeTS) claims to have launched the world’s first international single-window trade platform. A subsidiary ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics