cyber attack Headlines
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Fear, fake news and cyber hype
Following on from an article in The Loadstar, debunking the ‘fake news’ that told the ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / Maersk upbeat on shipping outlook, but faces hefty cyber attack bill
Maersk faces a $200m-$300m bill for the cyber attack which wreaked havoc on its systems. ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval