cyber attack Headlines
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / Maersk upbeat on shipping outlook, but faces hefty cyber attack bill
Maersk faces a $200m-$300m bill for the cyber attack which wreaked havoc on its systems. ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
Recommends / The dark side of digitalisation
Post on Cathey Morrow Roberson’s blog from her website Logistics Trends and Insights, on the recent ...
Recommends / Three things every shipper should know about cyber security
The Maersk cyber attack sounded bad enough. But this blog post on cyber security by ...
News / Maersk still feeling effects of cyber attack, but FMC provides breathing space
Maersk is to conduct a “full post-mortem” on last month’s Petya cyber attack that crashed its global ...
News / FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
FedEx could change its integration plans for TNT following last month’s Petya cyber attack, admitting ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared