Cyber crime Headlines
Recommends / Fear, fake news and cyber hype
Following on from an article in The Loadstar, debunking the ‘fake news’ that told the ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Three things every shipper should know about cyber security
The Maersk cyber attack sounded bad enough. But this blog post on cyber security by ...
News / FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
FedEx could change its integration plans for TNT following last month’s Petya cyber attack, admitting ...
News / Shipping must learn from Maersk cyber attack – tighten security or be next, warning
The shipping industry must learn from last week’s cyber attack on Maersk, say analysts, and the ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder