Cyber security Headlines
BBG: BlackRock exposes confidential data on thousands of advisers on iShares site
BLOOMBERG reports: “BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest asset manager, inadvertently posted confidential information about thousands ...
Recommends / Cosco offers more advice for customers following cyber attack on Americas region
Cyber attack-hit Cosco has issued another set of FAQs relating to its operations. While it ...
Recommends / Shipping seen as the softest of hacker targets
Here’s one for Maersk: turns out, shipping is an easy target for hackers. The news ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Container security: the foundation of true cybersecurity
This piece from ITproPortal considers the impact so-called “software containers” are having on the shipping ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe