Cyber security Headlines
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
Recommends / The realities, weak points and human responses to cyber-attack
June saw one of the largest cyber attacks to hit the supply chain sector. The repercussions ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
Recommends / Three things every shipper should know about cyber security
The Maersk cyber attack sounded bad enough. But this blog post on cyber security by ...
News / Shipping must learn from Maersk cyber attack – tighten security or be next, warning
The shipping industry must learn from last week’s cyber attack on Maersk, say analysts, and the ...
News / Maersk accepting bookings once more in the wake of devastating cyber attack as ports also reopen
Maersk’s container operations appear to be recovering following the debilitating cyber attack on its systems ...
News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared