News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion