News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe