News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
- 1.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 4.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 5.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…