News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis