Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Food logistics the star performer as Dachser drives ahead
European overland transport and food logistics gave Dachser’s 2016 figures a boost. The logistics group posted consolidated ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
People / Alexander Tonn to head up European logistics Germany business at Dachser
German road transport and logistics group Dachser has promoted its head of contract logistics Alexander ...
News / Dachser expands its Asia Pacific network as regional supply chains gain strength
Germany-headquartered global logistics player Dachser recorded strong growth in ocean and air freight across Asia-Pacific ...
News / Dachser seeking takeover targets in the US to reinforce its forwarding network
German road transport giant Dachser is looking for acquisition targets in the US to strengthen ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion