Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Food logistics the star performer as Dachser drives ahead
European overland transport and food logistics gave Dachser’s 2016 figures a boost. The logistics group posted consolidated ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
People / Alexander Tonn to head up European logistics Germany business at Dachser
German road transport and logistics group Dachser has promoted its head of contract logistics Alexander ...
News / Dachser expands its Asia Pacific network as regional supply chains gain strength
Germany-headquartered global logistics player Dachser recorded strong growth in ocean and air freight across Asia-Pacific ...
News / Dachser seeking takeover targets in the US to reinforce its forwarding network
German road transport giant Dachser is looking for acquisition targets in the US to strengthen ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared