Damco in the doldrums Headlines
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Damco could be facing more pain in a last-gasp bid to turn the corner into profit
Maersk Group forwarder Damco’s financial performance has lunged from bad to worse: the 3PL suffered ...
News / Maersk enjoys the strongest quarter in its history, but Damco disappoints again
Maersk Line notched up its strongest quarter in history to produce a $631m profit in ...
News / Streamlined 'new' Damco will emerge from the ashes of a major restructure
AP Møller Maersk says its troubled forwarder, Damco, is set to return to the black ...
News / Is 'right-sizing' the last chance for Damco to remain part of the Maersk family?
Overshadowed by all the positives coming from Maersk’s H1 performance was the result from its ...
People / Suite Talk: Damco’s CEO, Thomas Knudsen
Former Maersk Line Asia-Pacific chief executive Thomas Knudsen, a charming and articulate executive who was ...
News / True cost of restructure means Damco is the new black sheep of the Maersk family
Maersk Line and Damco have clearly not been reading the script: over the past few ...
News / Sorensen steps up as the new Damco chief in APMM boardroom reshuffle
A chain of events sparked by the surprise appointment of Damco chief executive Rolf Habben-Jansen ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading