Damco in the doldrums Headlines
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Damco could be facing more pain in a last-gasp bid to turn the corner into profit
Maersk Group forwarder Damco’s financial performance has lunged from bad to worse: the 3PL suffered ...
News / Maersk enjoys the strongest quarter in its history, but Damco disappoints again
Maersk Line notched up its strongest quarter in history to produce a $631m profit in ...
News / Streamlined 'new' Damco will emerge from the ashes of a major restructure
AP Møller Maersk says its troubled forwarder, Damco, is set to return to the black ...
News / Is 'right-sizing' the last chance for Damco to remain part of the Maersk family?
Overshadowed by all the positives coming from Maersk’s H1 performance was the result from its ...
People / Suite Talk: Damco’s CEO, Thomas Knudsen
Former Maersk Line Asia-Pacific chief executive Thomas Knudsen, a charming and articulate executive who was ...
News / True cost of restructure means Damco is the new black sheep of the Maersk family
Maersk Line and Damco have clearly not been reading the script: over the past few ...
News / Sorensen steps up as the new Damco chief in APMM boardroom reshuffle
A chain of events sparked by the surprise appointment of Damco chief executive Rolf Habben-Jansen ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?