Damco in the doldrums Headlines
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Damco could be facing more pain in a last-gasp bid to turn the corner into profit
Maersk Group forwarder Damco’s financial performance has lunged from bad to worse: the 3PL suffered ...
News / Maersk enjoys the strongest quarter in its history, but Damco disappoints again
Maersk Line notched up its strongest quarter in history to produce a $631m profit in ...
News / Streamlined 'new' Damco will emerge from the ashes of a major restructure
AP Møller Maersk says its troubled forwarder, Damco, is set to return to the black ...
News / Is 'right-sizing' the last chance for Damco to remain part of the Maersk family?
Overshadowed by all the positives coming from Maersk’s H1 performance was the result from its ...
People / Suite Talk: Damco’s CEO, Thomas Knudsen
Former Maersk Line Asia-Pacific chief executive Thomas Knudsen, a charming and articulate executive who was ...
News / True cost of restructure means Damco is the new black sheep of the Maersk family
Maersk Line and Damco have clearly not been reading the script: over the past few ...
News / Sorensen steps up as the new Damco chief in APMM boardroom reshuffle
A chain of events sparked by the surprise appointment of Damco chief executive Rolf Habben-Jansen ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV