Damco in the doldrums Headlines
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
News / Disappointing Q4 sees Maersk Line miss profit target for 2017
Tougher market conditions, due to lower freight rates and higher fuel costs in the final ...
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Damco could be facing more pain in a last-gasp bid to turn the corner into profit
Maersk Group forwarder Damco’s financial performance has lunged from bad to worse: the 3PL suffered ...
News / Maersk enjoys the strongest quarter in its history, but Damco disappoints again
Maersk Line notched up its strongest quarter in history to produce a $631m profit in ...
News / Streamlined 'new' Damco will emerge from the ashes of a major restructure
AP Møller Maersk says its troubled forwarder, Damco, is set to return to the black ...
News / Is 'right-sizing' the last chance for Damco to remain part of the Maersk family?
Overshadowed by all the positives coming from Maersk’s H1 performance was the result from its ...
People / Suite Talk: Damco’s CEO, Thomas Knudsen
Former Maersk Line Asia-Pacific chief executive Thomas Knudsen, a charming and articulate executive who was ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes