Comment / Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Spurred by a recent history of deal-making, 2017 was a transformational year for Hapag-Lloyd, and ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
Recommends / World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
Maersk fears Amazon. That’s the headline grabber in this piece on Bloomberg. Perhaps the more ...
News / Maersk Line set to beat profit forecast, but rougher seas for APMT and Damco
When Maersk Group publishes its 2017 full-year results tomorrow its transport & logistics (T&L) sector ...
News / Damco increases its footprint to keep pace with growth in Myanmar
Damco has increased its warehousing capacity in Myanmar with a new 10,000sq metre facility in Yangon. And ...
News / Damco China-Europe blocktrain offers speedier and cheaper option for shippers
Last week saw the arrival in France of Damco’s first China to Europe blocktrain offering ...
News / Maersk Line stays in profit, despite cyber attack, but APMT and Damco feel the heat
Maersk Line reported a net profit of $220m in the third quarter, compared with a loss ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?