News / Rising bunker price in first quarter keeps Maersk Line sailing in the red
Maersk Line remained in the red in the first quarter of the year, recording a ...
News / 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
Freight forwarders looking to develop longer-term relationships with shippers, to provide more innovative supply chain solutions, ought ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk executives eye a rising tide of risks as they consider their options
Executives at Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) care a lot about their shareholders – it appears ...
News / Another quarter in the red, but Maersk Line chief sees smoother sailing on the horizon
Maersk Line remained in the red in the third quarter, today reporting a net loss ...
News / Post-Hanjin, contingency planning 'is a must, not an option' to avoid chaos
As the industry begins to learn lessons from the demise of Hanjin, it is clear that the ...
People / Damco appoints new chief executive as Sørensen steps down
Damco has appointed a new chief executive, Klaus Rud Sejling, (pictured) who takes over on ...
News / Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
AP Møller-Maersk is to split its corporate structure into two separate divisions from next year. Transport ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam