News / More freight services out of China as Kerry and Damco announce new rail routes
One Belt, One Road is continuing its inexorable march into Europe, with both Damco and ...
News / Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
Maersk Line will cull unprofitable services, cut capacity and reduce feedering in an urgent bid ...
People / Kim Overman becomes Uniserve's first group chief operating officer
The UK’s largest privately owned freight service provider, Uniserve, has appointed Kim Overman as its ...
People / Schenker India appoints former regional Damco chief Vishal Sharma as CEO
Schenker India has appointed Vishal Sharma as its new chief executive. Mr Sharma’s appointment sees him ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
Comment / Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Spurred by a recent history of deal-making, 2017 was a transformational year for Hapag-Lloyd, and ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
Recommends / World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
Maersk fears Amazon. That’s the headline grabber in this piece on Bloomberg. Perhaps the more ...
News / Maersk Line set to beat profit forecast, but rougher seas for APMT and Damco
When Maersk Group publishes its 2017 full-year results tomorrow its transport & logistics (T&L) sector ...
News / Damco increases its footprint to keep pace with growth in Myanmar
Damco has increased its warehousing capacity in Myanmar with a new 10,000sq metre facility in Yangon. And ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making