Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk preparing the ground for a jumbo deal to follow Oil sale?
The stars are shining for the Maersk family under the stewardship of chief executive Søren ...
News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
News / Rising bunker price in first quarter keeps Maersk Line sailing in the red
Maersk Line remained in the red in the first quarter of the year, recording a ...
News / 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
Freight forwarders looking to develop longer-term relationships with shippers, to provide more innovative supply chain solutions, ought ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk executives eye a rising tide of risks as they consider their options
Executives at Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) care a lot about their shareholders – it appears ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared