damned lies and statistics Headlines
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / January air freight results are in – but are they meaningful?
IATA has had it in the neck from Cargo Facts. This article looks at the ...
Recommends / January 2015: bad start or business-as-usual for air cargo?
WorldACD has a rather positive take on the low-grade start to the year, in air ...
Recommends / New Airbus freighter forecast
Cargo Facts on the latest freighter forecast to come out of Airbus, which takes a ...
Recommends / GDP vs TEU
How to explain the weird explosion in container volume growth on the Asia-Europe trade? We ...
Recommends / Mainland China growth rates don't add up
Fascinating research by an economics professor shows that China’s economy could be about 36% smaller ...
Recommends / January's air freight results are in - can they tell us anything?
Cargo Facts has done its monthly analysis of the airline and airport stats. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Muted outlook for Europe in 2014 says industry group
Rumours of a return to good health for Europe’s economies are something of an exaggeration, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe