News / Ocean carriers hit by costlier fuel, now face spike in charter hire rates
Already facing higher fuel costs, ocean carriers could now be hit by a rise in ...
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
News / New CEO could push Zim towards a fourth IPO bid to raise new cash
A fourth attempt by Israeli shipping line Zim for an initial public offering (IPO) could be on ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Hanjin and depressed charter market sink Seaspan results
Despite the bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping and a severely depressed charter market, resulting in the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV