News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
News / Danaos still feeling the pain of Hanjin collapse as charter market stays flat
Greek containership owner Danaos has said the sector’s charter market is “moving sideways” and it ...
News / New CEO could push Zim towards a fourth IPO bid to raise new cash
A fourth attempt by Israeli shipping line Zim for an initial public offering (IPO) could be on ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Hanjin and depressed charter market sink Seaspan results
Despite the bankruptcy of Hanjin Shipping and a severely depressed charter market, resulting in the ...
News / Hanjin collapse and weak charter market blamed as Danaos sinks into the red
Greek containership owner Danaos slumped to a $366m loss in 2016 after a $117m profit the previous ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships