News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
News / Revealed: who's owed the most out of thousands of Hanjin creditors
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping face taking huge losses as liquidation looms for the ...
News / Shipowners under pressure as Hanjin charter arrears grow by millions every week
Non-operating owners of containerships chartered to Hanjin face huge revenue losses and, once the vessels are returned, bleak prospects for their new employment. Of ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / More merger rumours as Hanjin charter cut talks are hobbled by payment arrears
Hanjin Shipping told The Loadstar today it would not be drawn on renewed suggestions from a South ...
News / HMM could be in receivership tomorrow, putting chartered ships and cargo at risk of arrest
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) could be put into receivership as early as tomorrow by its ...
News / Cash-strapped Hanjin in last-ditch plea for rate cuts from shipowners and terminal operators
The chief executive of Hanjin Shipping, Tai Soo Suk, has written to owners of the ...
News / Shipowners play hardball: HMM plea for cheaper charters falls on deaf ears
The owners of 33 container vessels chartered out to debt-plagued Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) are ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'