Dangerous goods Headlines
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / Amazon is fined again: for trying to fly lithium-ion batteries
If Amazon really wants to be taken seriously in the transport industry, it is going ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites