Dangerous goods Headlines
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / Amazon is fined again: for trying to fly lithium-ion batteries
If Amazon really wants to be taken seriously in the transport industry, it is going ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
Recommends / Lithium battery industry urges US Senate to amend new transport rules
Manufacturers, retailers and industries involved in the making, shipping and use of lithium batteries have ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making