Dangerous goods Headlines
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / Amazon is fined again: for trying to fly lithium-ion batteries
If Amazon really wants to be taken seriously in the transport industry, it is going ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
Recommends / Lithium battery industry urges US Senate to amend new transport rules
Manufacturers, retailers and industries involved in the making, shipping and use of lithium batteries have ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia