DB Cargo Headlines
People / Jurgen Wilder quits DB Cargo over board appointment
Chief executive of DB Cargo Jurgen Wilder has quit following a decision to withdraw his application ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
People / DB Cargo appoints gender diversity expert to push for more women in rail industry
UK rail operator DB Cargo has appointed Dr Amy Pressland (pictured) as a specialist HR ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia