DB Cargo Headlines
People / Roland Bosch succeeds Jurgen Wilder as CEO of DB Cargo
DB Cargo has appointed Roland Bosch as chief executive, following Jurgen Wilder’s decision to quit ...
People / Jurgen Wilder quits DB Cargo over board appointment
Chief executive of DB Cargo Jurgen Wilder has quit following a decision to withdraw his application ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development