DB Cargo Headlines
People / Michael Odenwald new chairman of the board at Deutsche Bahn
Deutsche Bahn has elected Michael Odenwald to serve as chairman of the company’s supervisory board. Succeeding ...
People / Roland Bosch succeeds Jurgen Wilder as CEO of DB Cargo
DB Cargo has appointed Roland Bosch as chief executive, following Jurgen Wilder’s decision to quit ...
People / Jurgen Wilder quits DB Cargo over board appointment
Chief executive of DB Cargo Jurgen Wilder has quit following a decision to withdraw his application ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
People / DB Cargo appoints gender diversity expert to push for more women in rail industry
UK rail operator DB Cargo has appointed Dr Amy Pressland (pictured) as a specialist HR ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?