DB Schenker Headlines
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
People / Schenker India appoints former regional Damco chief Vishal Sharma as CEO
Schenker India has appointed Vishal Sharma as its new chief executive. Mr Sharma’s appointment sees him ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
News / Deutsche Bahn leads €240m class action against truck manufacturer cartel
Deutsche Bahn (DB) is leading dozens of German companies in a lawsuit for damages from a ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
News / DB Schenker eyes expanded footprint in Americas via land transport
DB Schenker is shifting its focus in the Americas – but not changing course: the ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Recommends / DB Schenker reports air and ocean freight growth but revenues down
Lloyds Loading List has reported that DB Schenker’s freight forwarding arm saw volume growth, but ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV