DB Schenker Headlines
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
People / Schenker India appoints former regional Damco chief Vishal Sharma as CEO
Schenker India has appointed Vishal Sharma as its new chief executive. Mr Sharma’s appointment sees him ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
News / Deutsche Bahn leads €240m class action against truck manufacturer cartel
Deutsche Bahn (DB) is leading dozens of German companies in a lawsuit for damages from a ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links