DB Schenker Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: behind the scenes at DB Schenker
The latest corporate reshuffle that made the headlines this week added little to the DB ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: A Deutsche dilemma - how DB funding will impact Schenker
Surprise surprise: Deutsche Bahn’s funding needs are under the spotlight, impacting the corporate plans of some of ...
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
News / Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis
The fallout from last year’s air freight capacity crunch is still playing out, with shippers and ...
People / Schenker India appoints former regional Damco chief Vishal Sharma as CEO
Schenker India has appointed Vishal Sharma as its new chief executive. Mr Sharma’s appointment sees him ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs