DB Schenker Headlines
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
News / DB Schenker eyes expanded footprint in Americas via land transport
DB Schenker is shifting its focus in the Americas – but not changing course: the ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Recommends / DB Schenker reports air and ocean freight growth but revenues down
Lloyds Loading List has reported that DB Schenker’s freight forwarding arm saw volume growth, but ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
Recommends / uShip lands $25m investment from DB Schenker as trucking platform launches
DB Schenker is investing in technology. While last year it announced a five-year agreement with ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
People / DB Schenker reorganises freight and logistics and appoints Reiner Heiken as Europe chief executive
DB Schenker has overhauled the management structure of its logistics operations, with the appointment of ...
Recommends / Apple to set up a distribution centre through its logistics partner in India
Apple’s plans to move its Indian operation to a dedicated distribution centre will not only ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions