DB Schenker Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: opportunistic DB Schenker the next FF takeover target worth over €13bn
When in the wee hours of 16 January we broke the news that Switzerland’s Panalpina ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: three unmissable logistics IPOs – DHL-GF, DB Schenker... and Flexport?
Despite signs that capital market transactions could be thin on the ground for a while ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: behind the scenes at DB Schenker
The latest corporate reshuffle that made the headlines this week added little to the DB ...
People / A 'new era' begins at DB Schenker with three new board members
DB Schenker has announced a triple appointment to its management board, covering air and ocean ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: A Deutsche dilemma - how DB funding will impact Schenker
Surprise surprise: Deutsche Bahn’s funding needs are under the spotlight, impacting the corporate plans of some of ...
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'