DB Schenker Headlines
Recommends / DB Schenker reports air and ocean freight growth but revenues down
Lloyds Loading List has reported that DB Schenker’s freight forwarding arm saw volume growth, but ...
Recommends / uShip lands $25m investment from DB Schenker as trucking platform launches
DB Schenker is investing in technology. While last year it announced a five-year agreement with ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
People / DB Schenker reorganises freight and logistics and appoints Reiner Heiken as Europe chief executive
DB Schenker has overhauled the management structure of its logistics operations, with the appointment of ...
Recommends / Apple to set up a distribution centre through its logistics partner in India
Apple’s plans to move its Indian operation to a dedicated distribution centre will not only ...
Recommends / DB Schenker pays over bribery allegations in Russia; Ford still under investigation
A slightly confusing headline from the otherwise reliable Automotive Logistics. It reports that after four years, ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
News / US furniture shipper facing million-dollar post-Hanjin tab for stranded goods and container storage
Shippers and forwarders in the US, reeling in the aftermath of Hanjin Shipping’s bankruptcy, have returned ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 5.Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe