Delta Cargo Headlines
People / Delta Cargo appoints Lindsey Jalil to head its commercial team
Lindsey Jalil (pictured) has become managing director commercial for Delta Cargo. She replaces Kristin Colvile, who ...
News / Delta Cargo flights hit by power outage at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Cargo through Atlanta could experience some delays following the cancellation of more than 1,000 flights ...
News / Cargo playing a vital role as Delta-Virgin Atlantic JV expands its horizon
Cargo is playing a pivotal role in the route planning and network expansion of joint-venture ...
People / Delta Cargo creates control centre lead role for Vishal Bhatnagar
Delta Cargo has appointed Vishal Bhatnagar as director of its cargo control centre – a newly created ...
People / Delta Cargo names Shawn Cole as its vice-president
Shawn Cole has become vice-president of Delta Cargo. A Delta executive for some 10 years, ...
People / Delta Cargo appoints Eric Anderson as director of sales, Asia Pacific
Delta Cargo continues to boost its team, appointing Eric Anderson as director cargo sales Asia ...
News / Delta Cargo: 'a transformation', says carrier as Q2 revenue soars
Delta Cargo has turned a corner, it believes, last week announcing that its second quarter ...
People / Delta Air Lines promotes Eric Wilson to head up global cargo sales
Delta Air Lines Cargo has appointed Eric Wilson (pictured above) as managing director of cargo ...
News / Air cargo partnerships go cross-border as Delta links up with Aeromexico
Airline cargo partnerships are becoming increasingly prevalent, with more cemented this week: Aeromexico Cargo and ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making