People / Delta Cargo creates control centre lead role for Vishal Bhatnagar
Delta Cargo has appointed Vishal Bhatnagar as director of its cargo control centre – a newly created ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
News / Delta Cargo: 'a transformation', says carrier as Q2 revenue soars
Delta Cargo has turned a corner, it believes, last week announcing that its second quarter ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making