Deutsche Bahn Headlines
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
Recommends / DB Schenker to list in 2018 as struggling parent Deutsche Bahn eyes cash proceeds
It will come as little surprise to hear that Deutsche Bahn has blamed rail freight ...
Recommends / German government opposes DB privatisation plan for Schenker
JOC has reported that the German government is resisting Deutsche Bahn’s plans to privatise DB ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bahn to cut freight routes in turnaround plan
It’s short – but interesting. Deutsche Bahn, whose chief executive will tomorrow present a turnaround ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion