Deutsche Post-DHL Headlines
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
Comment / Analysis: smart thinking brings rewards as DP-DHL plays it safe
“We are committed to continuously reinventing ourselves for the benefit of our customers”, says Frank Appel in Deutsche ...
News / GoGreen ahead of schedule, so DP-DHL raises the environmental bar
Deutsche Post-DHL (DPDHL) says it will consider building its own power-generating infrastructure to achieve its 0% emissions ...
News / Bullish DP-DHL posts record profits and 'best-ever' quarterly performance
Improved efficiencies and a “beneficial operating landscape” offset declining revenue as Deutsche Post-DHL posted record profits for ...
News / Boom in cross-border e-commerce traffic could be a lifeline for air cargo
The development of cross-border e-commerce trade is set to transform logistics, with huge growth rates ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Comment / Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
Thomas Cullen, chief analyst at Transport Intelligence, recently wrote that “keeping Frank Appel as CEO ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers