Deutsche Post-DHL Headlines
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Comment / Analysis: the key to 'eyesore' DGF's problems is how it is managed
While some parts of Deutsche Post-DHL continue to secure big wins that testify to the ...
News / StreetScooter ramps-up production as demand grows for e-vehicles
Deutsche Post-DHL is ramping up production of its StreetScooter subsidiary as it looks to roll ...
People / DP-DHL promotes Thomas Ogilvie to head up labour relations
Deutsche Post-DHL has appointed Thomas Ogilvie (pictured above) to its board as personnel and labour ...
News / CMA CGM and DP-DHL get behind the development of logistics start-ups
Several logistics start-ups have received a financial boost from French shipping line CMA CGM, which ...
Comment / Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
In one of the imaginary conversations I recently had with my psychotherapist (far cheaper than ...
News / Express the star performer in Q1 for DP-DHL, but forwarding and supply chain profits dip
Deutsche Post-DHL today announced it had increased group revenue by around €1bn in the first ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared