Deutsche Post-DHL Headlines
DHL GF: Ocean freight market update
DHL GFF reports that “2018 has seen a significant rise in the cost of fuel, ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
Comment / Market Insight: Logistics M&A and a merger of equals that would scare the hell out of rivals
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” – from ...
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
News / The axe falls at DHL as PeP division is revamped after a poor first quarter
DHL is revamping its Post-ecommerce-Parcel (PeP) division after disappointing first-quarter results. The first casualty looks to be former ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
News / 'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
DHL Global Forwarding must improve. That was the message from divisional chief executive Tim Schawarth ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes