Deutsche Post-DHL Headlines
People / DP-DHL promotes Thomas Ogilvie to head up labour relations
Deutsche Post-DHL has appointed Thomas Ogilvie (pictured above) to its board as personnel and labour ...
Comment / Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
In one of the imaginary conversations I recently had with my psychotherapist (far cheaper than ...
News / Express the star performer in Q1 for DP-DHL, but forwarding and supply chain profits dip
Deutsche Post-DHL today announced it had increased group revenue by around €1bn in the first ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
Comment / Analysis: A Japan Post merger with FedEx? Just dreaming... or am I?
Sometimes one has dreams that are so life-like that when you wake, you’re not quite ...
Comment / Analysis: smart thinking brings rewards as DP-DHL plays it safe
“We are committed to continuously reinventing ourselves for the benefit of our customers”, says Frank Appel in Deutsche ...
News / GoGreen ahead of schedule, so DP-DHL raises the environmental bar
Deutsche Post-DHL (DPDHL) says it will consider building its own power-generating infrastructure to achieve its 0% emissions ...
News / Bullish DP-DHL posts record profits and 'best-ever' quarterly performance
Improved efficiencies and a “beneficial operating landscape” offset declining revenue as Deutsche Post-DHL posted record profits for ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam