News / Logistics players now caught in tit-for-tat trade spat between the US and Turkey
Shippers will look to alternative markets should relations continue to sour between Turkey and the ...
News / P&O Ferries boosts capacity to compensate for lost Scotland-Europe freight link
In response to the recent demise of Scotland’s only direct maritime ro-ro link with continental ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
News / DFDS to expand presence in the Med with €1bn takeover of UN Ro-Ro
Danish ro-ro and ferry operator DFDS is set to dramatically expand its presence in the ...
Recommends / Brexit: how the Netherlands – and Rotterdam – is braced for 'no deal'
An interesting piece by the BBC focusing, for a change on the European side of ...
Comment / Analysis: Brexit may throw up a few challenges for 'lean and mean' DFDS
To say that Denmark’s DFDS is lean and mean would be an understatement. As a ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
Recommends / Eurotunnel reluctantly sells its ferries to Danish rival DFDS
It would appear that the latest, intriguing chapter of machinations in the cross-Channel sea freight ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US