Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
News / DFDS to expand presence in the Med with €1bn takeover of UN Ro-Ro
Danish ro-ro and ferry operator DFDS is set to dramatically expand its presence in the ...
Recommends / Brexit: how the Netherlands – and Rotterdam – is braced for 'no deal'
An interesting piece by the BBC focusing, for a change on the European side of ...
Comment / Analysis: Brexit may throw up a few challenges for 'lean and mean' DFDS
To say that Denmark’s DFDS is lean and mean would be an understatement. As a ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
Recommends / Eurotunnel reluctantly sells its ferries to Danish rival DFDS
It would appear that the latest, intriguing chapter of machinations in the cross-Channel sea freight ...
Recommends / Another casualty of Russian sanctions as DFDS chops new service
The worsening crisis in Ukraine and the tit-for-tat trade sanctions between the EU and Russia ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics