DHL eCommerce Headlines
News / New automated e-commerce facility in New Jersey a milestone for DHL
DHL expects its new e-commerce facility in New Jersey to be the bedrock for growth ...
News / As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
Ballooning urbanisation and the spread of smartphones has increased the complexity of last-mile logistics, according ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
News / The axe falls at DHL as PeP division is revamped after a poor first quarter
DHL is revamping its Post-ecommerce-Parcel (PeP) division after disappointing first-quarter results. The first casualty looks to be former ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
News / Expansion, trade wars and protectionism the headlines at bullish DP-DHL AGM
CEO Frank Appel took the opportunity of DP DHL’s annual meeting today to have a ...
News / DP-DHL has 'another good year', despite tighter margins in air and ocean
Deutsche Post DHL hit its earnings target for 2017, in “another very good financial year”, ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'