DHL eCommerce Headlines
News / The axe falls at DHL as PeP division is revamped after a poor first quarter
DHL is revamping its Post-ecommerce-Parcel (PeP) division after disappointing first-quarter results. The first casualty looks to be former ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
News / Expansion, trade wars and protectionism the headlines at bullish DP-DHL AGM
CEO Frank Appel took the opportunity of DP DHL’s annual meeting today to have a ...
News / DP-DHL has 'another good year', despite tighter margins in air and ocean
Deutsche Post DHL hit its earnings target for 2017, in “another very good financial year”, ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year