DHL Express Headlines
People / DHL Express appoints Markus Reckling as its new Germany chief
DHL Express has appointed Markus Reckling as its new chief executive for Germany, replacing Wolfgang ...
News / Atlas Air pilots plan protest march on Amazon HQ over pay and staff levels
Pilots working for US air cargo carrier Atlas Air (AAWW) are to protest outside Amazon’s headquarters in ...
Recommends / DHL strengthens India's e-commerce sector with $74m investment
The vast majority of these funds are going into expanding its facilities at Delhi and ...
Recommends / ASL 737F crashes onto road after overshooting Bergamo runway
An ASL Aviation 737F, operating on behalf of DHL, overshot the runway in Bergamo, Italy ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
News / Pilots flying for DHL suppliers in US warn of strike should airlines 'make a wrong move'
Pilots flying for DHL supplier carriers in the US have warned of a strike should airlines “make a wrong ...
News / Atlas Air secures 20-aircraft deal and ownership tie-up with Amazon – but what of DHL?
In what could be seen as a blow to a major customer, Atlas Air has gone ...
News / Could an e-commerce boom and 'the Amazon effect' be the saving of smaller cargo airports?
For aspiring air cargo gateways, the “Amazon effect” may be the new “Aerotropolis”. The concept of ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers