DHL Express Headlines
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
News / High-flying DHL Express boosts its freighter fleet with five ex-Etihad A330Fs
DHL Express has expanded its fleet with five new A330 freighters, aircraft let go by ...
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
News / Boeing's 777 the freighter of choice as orders are unveiled at Farnborough
The age of the freighter is clearly not over – although the 777 is the new aircraft ...
News / DHL eyes first services to the US from Leipzig with its European airline, EAT
European Air Transport (EAT) Leipzig, DHL’s European airline, is planning its first services to the ...
News / Mexico's Querétaro attracts freighters to booming auto and aerospace sectors
Panalpina has boosted its footprint in Mexico with the addition of a third destination in ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe