DHL Express Headlines
News / DHL continues expansion in Scandinavia with €134m express hub at Copenhagen
DHL Express is pumping €134m into Scandinavia as it breaks ground on developing a new ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
People / Top line growth the aim as John Pearson takes the helm at DHL Express
Modernisation and investment will be the focus for new CEO of DHL Express John Pearson, ...
News / Going green may be popular, but US express customers are loathe to pay for it
Customers need to play a bigger part in improving carbon neutrality on express delivery networks. However, while ...
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
News / High-flying DHL Express boosts its freighter fleet with five ex-Etihad A330Fs
DHL Express has expanded its fleet with five new A330 freighters, aircraft let go by ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe