DHL Freight Headlines
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
Recommends / DHL delivers pre-Xmas job losses as it reviews Freight UK operation
DHL has begun a consultation to review its Freight UK operation. It plans to axe unprofitable ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
Recommends / DHL Global Forwarding sees results improve as Deutsche Post implements new measures
The latest financial results show improvement at DHL Global Forwarding, with EBIT rising 200% to ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive