DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
News / DHL-GF CEO Scharwath grounds plan for more freighter flights
DHL Global Forwarding appears to be making a U-turn on plans to bolster air cargo ...
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
News / People's vote means new Mexico City airport at Texcoco must be abandoned
Hopes of some relief at Latin America’s most congested airport suffered a major setback after a referendum ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
Events have overtaken me this week. I began this column with the following: “The recent appointment ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
News / DHL the first global forwarder to establish a footprint in Ethiopia
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) claims to have become the first multinational forwarder to establish a presence in ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N+GFF combination could be a sweet spot for value-hunting investors
As part of my “who’s next?” series, concerning the possible corporate moves of Kuehne + ...
News / Tight margins and insourcing the greatest threats forwarders face in a new era
Shipper insourcing, rather than digital disruption, is the greatest threat to freight forwarders, while tight margins ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe