DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
Recommends / DHL enjoys rates boost as demand keeps air and sea volumes high
DHL Global Forwarding believes increased demand this year will keep rates up. The forwarder told ...
People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Tech troubles at DHL Global Forwarding NZ leads to job cuts
A peculiar story about more technology problems for DHL Global Forwarding. According to the New Zealand ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
News / DHL Global Forwarding search for new CEO ends with K+N's Tim Scharwath
Kuehne + Nagel’s recently departed head of air freight, Tim Scharwath, was this morning named ...
Recommends / DHL Global Forwarding sees results improve as Deutsche Post implements new measures
The latest financial results show improvement at DHL Global Forwarding, with EBIT rising 200% to ...
News / Low fuel prices may seem a bonus for air cargo, but it forces carriers to reduce rates
The low fuel prices seen since mid-2014 are not necessarily helping air cargo carriers, owing ...
Recommends / DHL Global Forwarding failed on software, and that’s why it would come cheap
Given last week’s rebuttal from DHL that it was preparing to sell its forwarding unit, ...
News / Deutsche Post ponders sale of DHL Global Forwarding, with Japan Post the likely buyer
Deutsche Post DHL is considering spinning-off part of its forwarding business, with Japan Post being ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers