DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N+GFF combination could be a sweet spot for value-hunting investors
As part of my “who’s next?” series, concerning the possible corporate moves of Kuehne + ...
News / Tight margins and insourcing the greatest threats forwarders face in a new era
Shipper insourcing, rather than digital disruption, is the greatest threat to freight forwarders, while tight margins ...
News / Booming Chengdu attracts major logistics players DHL and Lufthansa
Shippers are set to gain an option of rail or air for the growing exports from Chengdu, ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / Expansion, trade wars and protectionism the headlines at bullish DP-DHL AGM
CEO Frank Appel took the opportunity of DP DHL’s annual meeting today to have a ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
Comment / Analysis: Rising staff costs may be a package too heavy to carry for DP-DHL
Almost all the key 2017 financial figures released by DP-DHL this month moved in the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV