DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
Comment / Analysis: the key to 'eyesore' DGF's problems is how it is managed
While some parts of Deutsche Post-DHL continue to secure big wins that testify to the ...
News / Slot constraints for freighters at major airports push shippers to seek new gateways
Slot constraints at major hub airports are forcing cargo airlines and forwarders to measure up ...
News / Rising air and ocean rates put the brakes on DP-DHL performance in H1
Deutsche Post DHL has become the latest victim of the unexpected and sustained growth in ...
News / K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has begun noting the CO2 emissions generated by sea freight shipments on ...
People / Tim Scharwath takes on top job at DHL Global Forwarding
More than a year after announcing the news, Deutsche Post DHL Group has appointed Tim ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
Comment / Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
In one of the imaginary conversations I recently had with my psychotherapist (far cheaper than ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
Recommends / DHL enjoys rates boost as demand keeps air and sea volumes high
DHL Global Forwarding believes increased demand this year will keep rates up. The forwarder told ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared