DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
People / Tim Scharwath takes on top job at DHL Global Forwarding
More than a year after announcing the news, Deutsche Post DHL Group has appointed Tim ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
Comment / Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
In one of the imaginary conversations I recently had with my psychotherapist (far cheaper than ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
Recommends / DHL enjoys rates boost as demand keeps air and sea volumes high
DHL Global Forwarding believes increased demand this year will keep rates up. The forwarder told ...
People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Tech troubles at DHL Global Forwarding NZ leads to job cuts
A peculiar story about more technology problems for DHL Global Forwarding. According to the New Zealand ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
Comment / Analysis: key appointment that could turn DGF from prey to predator
All eyes in the logistics industry are on Ceva and Hyundai Merchant Marine nowadays, but a ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam