DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
News / DP-DHL has 'another good year', despite tighter margins in air and ocean
Deutsche Post DHL hit its earnings target for 2017, in “another very good financial year”, ...
News / Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
Recent rises in trucking prices in the US show no signs of abating, and despite ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
News / Online freight booking sites to help clients go green, adding a carbon calculator
Shippers with sustainability and environmental targets will soon be able to calculate transport emissions from ...
News / DHL GF online air cargo booking platform worth the wait, claims forwarder
DHL Global Forwarding has defended its “late” launch of an online quote and booking system ...
News / DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
DHL Global Forwarding is the latest logistic service provider to offer an online air freight ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval