DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
News / Online freight booking sites to help clients go green, adding a carbon calculator
Shippers with sustainability and environmental targets will soon be able to calculate transport emissions from ...
News / DHL GF online air cargo booking platform worth the wait, claims forwarder
DHL Global Forwarding has defended its “late” launch of an online quote and booking system ...
News / DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
DHL Global Forwarding is the latest logistic service provider to offer an online air freight ...
News / 'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
DHL Global Forwarding must improve. That was the message from divisional chief executive Tim Schawarth ...
Comment / Analysis: the key to 'eyesore' DGF's problems is how it is managed
While some parts of Deutsche Post-DHL continue to secure big wins that testify to the ...
News / Slot constraints for freighters at major airports push shippers to seek new gateways
Slot constraints at major hub airports are forcing cargo airlines and forwarders to measure up ...
News / Rising air and ocean rates put the brakes on DP-DHL performance in H1
Deutsche Post DHL has become the latest victim of the unexpected and sustained growth in ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion