DHL Supply Chain Headlines
News / 'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
DHL Global Forwarding must improve. That was the message from divisional chief executive Tim Schawarth ...
News / DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
The development of Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is set to boost the country’s contract ...
News / Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
Toys R Us last night filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It has debts of some ...
News / DHL Supply Chain and Huawei opt for IoT to boost automotive manufacturing efficiency
DHL Supply Chain has teamed up with Chinese tech giant Huawei Technologies to launch an ...
News / Rising air and ocean rates put the brakes on DP-DHL performance in H1
Deutsche Post DHL has become the latest victim of the unexpected and sustained growth in ...
News / Union warning as DHL warehouse staff call off strike over transfer to Great Bear
Despite calling off 15 days of strikes, the Unite union has warned action could still be ...
News / DHL and UPS facing more action by workers unhappy over job and healthcare cuts
Integrators are facing increased labour action with both DHL and UPS under threat from unions over job losses ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion