DHL Supply Chain Headlines
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
News / DHL Supply Chain acquires Italy's MIT to boost life science and pharma business
DHL Supply Chain is continuing its strategy of focusing on core products with the targeted ...
News / DHL Supply Chain eyes new augmented reality as it expands use of Smart Glasses
DHL Supply Chain is set to significantly expand the use of augmented reality glasses in ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
People / DHL Supply Chain appoints Oscar de Bok as its Europe chief executive
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Oscar de Bok (pictured) as its new chief executive for mainland ...
News / Doomed BHS owes logistics companies £2.6m – with DHL topping the list
Logistics companies are owed some £2.6m by BHS, the UK’s department store chain which yesterday ...
Recommends / DHL Global Forwarding sees results improve as Deutsche Post implements new measures
The latest financial results show improvement at DHL Global Forwarding, with EBIT rising 200% to ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital