DHL Supply Chain Headlines
News / SF Holding secures partnership with DP DHL's Chinese contract logistics unit
Deutsche Post DHL has sold its Chinese contract logistics business to emerging domestic logistics player SF ...
News / Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
Digital start-ups may hit media headlines, but some of the biggest names in forwarding are ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
News / Expansion, trade wars and protectionism the headlines at bullish DP-DHL AGM
CEO Frank Appel took the opportunity of DP DHL’s annual meeting today to have a ...
Recommends / KFC supply failure, what went wrong? – the Phantom CPO speaks
Now people have stopped calling the police with complaints over their missing chicken takeaway, it ...
News / DP-DHL has 'another good year', despite tighter margins in air and ocean
Deutsche Post DHL hit its earnings target for 2017, in “another very good financial year”, ...
News / GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
The GMB has slammed KFC for what it described as a “penny-pinching” decision to award ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
News / 'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
DHL Global Forwarding must improve. That was the message from divisional chief executive Tim Schawarth ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs