DHL Supply Chain Headlines
News / DHL and UPS facing more action by workers unhappy over job and healthcare cuts
Integrators are facing increased labour action with both DHL and UPS under threat from unions over job losses ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
News / DHL Supply Chain acquires Italy's MIT to boost life science and pharma business
DHL Supply Chain is continuing its strategy of focusing on core products with the targeted ...
News / DHL Supply Chain eyes new augmented reality as it expands use of Smart Glasses
DHL Supply Chain is set to significantly expand the use of augmented reality glasses in ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
People / DHL Supply Chain appoints Oscar de Bok as its Europe chief executive
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Oscar de Bok (pictured) as its new chief executive for mainland ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers