Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
People / Lars Winkelbauer from DHL to Polar Air; Robert Hyslop from Polar Air to DHL
Polar Air Cargo has appointed Lars Winkelbauer (pictured) as chief operating officer and executive vice ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / Trade wars could return us to the days of the Depression, governments warned
Shippers have called on world governments to back away from trade wars that threaten the global economy. But ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
Recommends / KFC chicken shortage closes outlets
Oh dear. According to the BBC, fast food chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) has blamed ...
GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
DHL-owned UK Mail is facing legal action after allegedly “forcing” some 6,000 of its drivers ...
Recommends / How DHL's Frank Appel motivates his workforce
The FT has published an interview with Frank Appel, DHL boss, on his philosophy for inspiring ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV