News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / Trade wars could return us to the days of the Depression, governments warned
Shippers have called on world governments to back away from trade wars that threaten the global economy. But ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
Recommends / KFC chicken shortage closes outlets
Oh dear. According to the BBC, fast food chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) has blamed ...
GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
DHL-owned UK Mail is facing legal action after allegedly “forcing” some 6,000 of its drivers ...
Recommends / How DHL's Frank Appel motivates his workforce
The FT has published an interview with Frank Appel, DHL boss, on his philosophy for inspiring ...
Recommends / Leveraging logistics to forecast trade trends
DHL Global Forwarding top dog Tim Scharwarth has taken time out to advocate the use ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
Recommends / Tesla electric truck gets DHL order as operators test the Semi
DHL is the latest company to dip its toes in the Tesla Semi water with an order ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges