Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
Recommends / Tesla electric truck gets DHL order as operators test the Semi
DHL is the latest company to dip its toes in the Tesla Semi water with an order ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific to gain full control of cargo carrier Air Hong Kong
The closing the of the deal originally announced in August, under which Cathay is set ...
News / Dachser eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
News / DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
You could accuse DHL of many things, but lack of innovation is not one of ...
People / Kerry Logistics appoints Claire Trench head of food and beverage
Kerry Logistics has appointed Claire Trench as its head of food and beverage. Ms Trench joined ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 4. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering