News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
Recommends / DHL to close Chilean e-commerce business by April
It’s a rare day that a company like DHL decides to bow out of the ...
News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
Recommends / Finnair Cargo to end Brussels freighter partnership and add widebody flights
Finnair is to discontinue its freighter partnership from Helsinki to Brussels with DHL, Air Cargo ...
News / Walmart tries to Spark interest in new Uber-style home grocery deliveries
Walmart is shifting into ‘Uber’ mode again. Less than three months after its collaboration with ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
News / Express and auto industry growth keeps Mexico's TSM freighter fleet growing
Aeronaves TSM, the aviation arm of Mexican expedited trucking firm Grupo TSM, is turning into ...
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'