Recommends / Finnair Cargo to end Brussels freighter partnership and add widebody flights
Finnair is to discontinue its freighter partnership from Helsinki to Brussels with DHL, Air Cargo ...
News / Walmart tries to Spark interest in new Uber-style home grocery deliveries
Walmart is shifting into ‘Uber’ mode again. Less than three months after its collaboration with ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
News / Express and auto industry growth keeps Mexico's TSM freighter fleet growing
Aeronaves TSM, the aviation arm of Mexican expedited trucking firm Grupo TSM, is turning into ...
Recommends / DHL Q2 profits drop was expected, as PeP division comes up short
Deutsche Post-DHL’s Post-e-Commerce-Parcel (PeP) division has continued to prove problematic for the group. Despite a ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
People / Lars Winkelbauer from DHL to Polar Air; Robert Hyslop from Polar Air to DHL
Polar Air Cargo has appointed Lars Winkelbauer (pictured) as chief operating officer and executive vice ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / Trade wars could return us to the days of the Depression, governments warned
Shippers have called on world governments to back away from trade wars that threaten the global economy. But ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs