Digital freight forwarder Headlines
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
Digital start-ups may hit media headlines, but some of the biggest names in forwarding are ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
Recommends / Forwarder Flexport raises $100m from Chinese courier SF Express
Forwarder Flexport has tied itself in with Chinese courier company SF Express, raising $100m from ...
News / Telephones and emails the main hurdles as shipping steams towards digitisation
Manual processes like emailing and telephoning are the biggest challenge to Inttra’s plans to digitise ...
Recommends / Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
Shipping Watch has published an interview with the company every forwarder loves to hate: Flexport. ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Digital freight forwarder Shipwaves has come a long way in three years
Mumbai-based digital freight forwarder Shipwaves, which ditched a marketplace model to focus on its individual ...
News / A focus on price, not value, causes freight rate portals and 'digital forwarders' to struggle
At some point San Francisco-based Shyp claimed a valuation of $250m; at the end of ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making