Digital revolution Headlines
News / India's forwarders cannot remain 'mom and pop shops' in a softening market
Freight forwarders in India must cease acting as “mom-and-pop shops” as they face industry disruption ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 5.Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe