Digital revolution Headlines
News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
News / Artificial intelligence could help solve under-use of trucks as driver shortage worsens
Artificial intelligence (AI) is again being hailed as the solution to under-utilisation in trucking, with ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
Recommends / 3PLs must embrace technology, not be 'run over'
There is an unspent $1.1trn in venture capital and private equity “dry powder” that could ...
Recommends / Is digitisation in shipping disruption or racketeering?
This piece from Splash 24/7 questions whether digitisation is disruption – or racketeering. It seems the ...
News / Whitehall backs move to bring distributed ledger technology to UK ports
A UK government-backed initiative to foster digital innovation across industry is looking to demonstrate the ...
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
News / E-air waybills will be the default, on 'feasible' tradelanes, rules IATA
The paper air waybill has been further pushed towards the history book following IATA’s decision to ...
News / Maersk the first carrier to launch instant booking confirmation for containers
Maersk has become the first carrier to launch an instant booking confirmation for containers, the ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs