Digital revolution Headlines
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
Recommends / The digital imperative in container shipping
Long read from Boston Consulting Group, the current must-read on digitisation in the box shipping industry. ...
People / CMA CGM digital push sees Rajesh Krishnamurthy on board as VP of IT
CMA CGM has named Rajesh Krishnamurthy (pictured) as group senior vice president of IT and ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / FreightHub secures $20m investment for digital logistics platform launch
Digital forwarder FreightHub has secured financing for a logistics start-up, raising $20m 18 months after ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / India's forwarders cannot remain 'mom and pop shops' in a softening market
Freight forwarders in India must cease acting as “mom-and-pop shops” as they face industry disruption ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. email@example.com on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions