Recommends / Go digital: raise supply chain performance to new levels
A thorough piece of research from McKinsey first points out how much companies are losing ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / Antwerp plan to alleviate year-long barge congestion dismissed as 'vague'
“Vague” is how one analyst described Antwerp Port Community’s plan to alleviate the barge congestion ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
Forwarders must step up to the plate and embrace digitisation if air cargo is to ...
Recommends / The dark side of digitalisation
Post on Cathey Morrow Roberson’s blog from her website Logistics Trends and Insights, on the recent ...
News / Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive
The shipping industry is heading into a new era of transparency through digitisation, which will ...
Recommends / How freight is priced and paid for is changing fast
Fleet Owner has combined a couple of recent surveys on the digitisation of the freight ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion