News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
Recommends / 3PLs must embrace technology, not be 'run over'
There is an unspent $1.1trn in venture capital and private equity “dry powder” that could ...
Recommends / Is digitisation in shipping disruption or racketeering?
This piece from Splash 24/7 questions whether digitisation is disruption – or racketeering. It seems the ...
News / German air freight sector calls for innovation and digitalisation push at Frankfurt Airport
The German air freight community has called for greater digitisation and innovation in a bid ...
News / The downside for carriers and terminals of a digital supply chain
While every shipping company in the world appears to be developing some form of digital ...
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes