Disaster at Tianjin Headlines
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / China arrests 12 over Tianjin port tragedy
With the death toll from this month’s Tianjin port disaster having risen to 145, with ...
News / Lines report large numbers of containers destroyed after Tianjin port explosion
Shipping activities have resumed this morning in the northern Chinese port of Tianjin after being ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 4.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 2. Oussy on 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3. Stephen Astley on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 4. Capt. Rana V on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?