Disaster at Tianjin Headlines
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / China arrests 12 over Tianjin port tragedy
With the death toll from this month’s Tianjin port disaster having risen to 145, with ...
News / Lines report large numbers of containers destroyed after Tianjin port explosion
Shipping activities have resumed this morning in the northern Chinese port of Tianjin after being ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service