Recommends / Logistics and the nature of disaster recovery planning
The last few months have demonstrated again just how vulnerable many societies are to natural disasters, with ...
Recommends / Humanitarian, aid-delivering, one-way drone so practical
Some ideas have genius written all over them, and this is one. A new drone ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / Case study: when tragedy strikes your supply chain
Very interesting thought experiment from the Harvard Business Review, based on the Rana Plaza disaster ...
Recommends / Fire alert cargo jet lands in Shannon
A cargo jet carrying a consignment of flowers made an emergency landing at Shannon Airport ...
Recommends / Was tragic Fokker 50 flight overloaded with illegal substance?
The tragic story of the Fokker 50 crash in Nairobi last week, in which four ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
Recommends / UPS cargo pilots complained of fatigue before crash
This is big. The Journal of Commerce reports on the investigation into the crash of ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe