Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / UK High Court blocks Djibouti bid to terminate box terminal JV with DP World
The High Court of England & Wales has placed an injunction on Port de Djibouti’s ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
News / Djibouti government acted illegally in seizing container terminal, says London court
A London court has found in favour of Dubai-based port operator DP World in its ...
News / DP World turns to UK court as Djibouti government seizes control of its box terminal
DP World will return to a London arbitration court to defend its operation in Djibouti from ...
News / Air Djibouti air cargo strategy on hold amid logistics security concerns
Air Djibouti is temporarily shifting its focus to passenger operations until air cargo facilities in ...
Recommends / Djibouti opposition blames politics for DP World concession row
Last week it emerged that the Djibouti government is set to withdraw DP World’s 30-year ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes