Donald Trump Headlines
News / How the US-China trade war ends
What does a “win” look like for China or the US in the trade war? ...
HEI: John Kelly just couldn’t take it anymore
The Heisenberg writes: “You know, it’s funny. On Friday morning, after we ran a very ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
CNN: Trump agrees to freeze higher tariffs on $200B in Chinese goods — for now
CNN: “The leaders of the world’s two largest economies, Donald Trump and Xi Jinping, agreed ...
Recommends / The elongated, take-make-dispose supply chain under threat
Fascinating Q&A with Panalpina’s head of logistics and manufacturing, Mike Wilson, on Cardiff University’s website ...
Comment / Market Insight: Expeditors a tempting target as Alibaba eyes getting under Trump's skin
It is a widespread conviction among my trade and banking sources that China’s e-commerce behemoth, ...
News / Legal double-whammy hangs over container lines caught up in US Iran sanctions
Major container shipping lines that withdraw services from Iran, following the re-imposition of US sanctions, ...
Recommends / Gadget makers are bracing for Trump’s trade war
While President Trump’s argument for raising tariffs on Chinese imports is predicated on protecting American ...
News / MSC first carrier to withdraw Iran services as US gets set to reimpose sanctions
MSC today became the first major container shipping line to announce that it plans to ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'