News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / Western Global Airlines eyes expansion of air freight services beyond China
US-based Western Global Airlines (WGA), an ACMI carrier founded in 2013 by Southern Air’s Jim Neff, ...
Recommends / Some 40% of US DoT workers furloughed in government shutdown
Nearly 40% of US Department of Transportation workers have been furloughed in the US government shutdown. ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV