Recommends / Catastrophe looms for ports after Brexit, shipping industry warns
The International Chamber of Shipping has given an interview in today’s Guardian, in which it ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
Recommends / Immigration checks will cause ferry chaos at Dover
With one of the strictest border control measures in living memory set to be introduced ...
Recommends / Port of Dover bid to splash more cash is approved
It is often forgotten with everything that is written about giant containerships and the equally ...
Recommends / Dover-bound migrants filmed sitting on lorry axles
It’s been a while since the news was filled with images of refugees trying to ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion