Recommends / Catastrophe looms for ports after Brexit, shipping industry warns
The International Chamber of Shipping has given an interview in today’s Guardian, in which it ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
News / 'Whitehall must invest in better facilities to attract desperately needed truck drivers'
The UK government must boost investment and improve facilities for truck drivers if it wishes ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
Recommends / Someone will be killed in 'lawless' Calais, UK hauliers warn
No doubt security has been further reinforced since the tragic events in Paris on Friday ...
Recommends / Immigration checks will cause ferry chaos at Dover
With one of the strictest border control measures in living memory set to be introduced ...
Recommends / Port of Dover bid to splash more cash is approved
It is often forgotten with everything that is written about giant containerships and the equally ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared