DP World Southampton Headlines
News / Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
Port executives at Southampton have defended its record in handling containers, after hauliers yesterday said they ...
News / Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
Hauliers and logistics operators are warning UK shippers and consignees using the country’s second busiest container ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 5.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives