DP World Headlines
News / Two-year probe clears port of Antwerp of breaking EU state aid rules
A two-year investigation into whether Antwerp port authority broke EU state aid regulations in its ...
Recommends / India to probe alleged antitrust behaviour by Maersk and DP World at Mumbai
Reuters has unearthed the news that Maersk and DP World are being investigated for alleged ...
People / Chris Lewis set to retire as chief executive of DP World UK
Chief executive of DP World UK, Chris Lewis, has announced that he is to retire ...
Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / Market uncertainty impacts DP World volumes, but 'we stay on track'
DP World has reported a 2.6% increase in container volumes for the nine months to ...
News / Government nationalises its stake in Djibouti port and container terminal
The Republic of Djibouti has escalated its dispute with global port operator DP World, announcing ...
News / UK High Court blocks Djibouti bid to terminate box terminal JV with DP World
The High Court of England & Wales has placed an injunction on Port de Djibouti’s ...
News / DP World’s 'one-stop shop' ambition via purchase of Unifeeder is 'a risky strategy'
DP World’s planned acquisition of European shortsea container line Unifeeder took the industry by surprise ...
News / DP World posts a strong first half as its customers wallow in an ocean of red ink
DP World saw revenue jump 14.4%, year on year, in the first six months to ...
News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs