DP World Headlines
News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
News / Djibouti government acted illegally in seizing container terminal, says London court
A London court has found in favour of Dubai-based port operator DP World in its ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
News / DP World and Virgin unveil Cargospeed hyperloop 'transport revolution'
DP World has launched Cargospeed, a partnership with Virgin Hyperloop One that will develop a ...
People / Rashid Abdulla new CEO of DP World’s Europe & Russia region
Rashid Abdulla (pictured) has replaced Ganesh Raj as chief executive and managing director of DP ...
News / DP World turns to UK court as Djibouti government seizes control of its box terminal
DP World will return to a London arbitration court to defend its operation in Djibouti from ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / DP World reaps double-digit rewards from market recovery and alliance reshuffle
DP World hit double-digit growth over the first nine months of 2017, with a strong ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV