DP World Headlines
News / UK High Court blocks Djibouti bid to terminate box terminal JV with DP World
The High Court of England & Wales has placed an injunction on Port de Djibouti’s ...
News / DP World’s 'one-stop shop' ambition via purchase of Unifeeder is 'a risky strategy'
DP World’s planned acquisition of European shortsea container line Unifeeder took the industry by surprise ...
News / DP World posts a strong first half as its customers wallow in an ocean of red ink
DP World saw revenue jump 14.4%, year on year, in the first six months to ...
News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
News / Djibouti government acted illegally in seizing container terminal, says London court
A London court has found in favour of Dubai-based port operator DP World in its ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
News / DP World and Virgin unveil Cargospeed hyperloop 'transport revolution'
DP World has launched Cargospeed, a partnership with Virgin Hyperloop One that will develop a ...
People / Rashid Abdulla new CEO of DP World’s Europe & Russia region
Rashid Abdulla (pictured) has replaced Ganesh Raj as chief executive and managing director of DP ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links