DP World Headlines
People / Rashid Abdulla new CEO of DP World’s Europe & Russia region
Rashid Abdulla (pictured) has replaced Ganesh Raj as chief executive and managing director of DP ...
News / DP World turns to UK court as Djibouti government seizes control of its box terminal
DP World will return to a London arbitration court to defend its operation in Djibouti from ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / DP World reaps double-digit rewards from market recovery and alliance reshuffle
DP World hit double-digit growth over the first nine months of 2017, with a strong ...
News / DP World set to pull out of Surabaya in new blow for Indonesia's port ambitions
Indonesia’s port development was dealt a blow last week when DP World announced it would ...
News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
Recommends / DP World enjoys volume growth as new shipping alliances boost its market share
The demise of the ports industry has not happened yet, if DP World’s results are ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / DP World unveils app to track containers through 'black hole' box terminals
New light has begun to be cast on one of the most maddening aspects of ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships