Drewry air freight rates Headlines
News / Air freight rates still looking positive after a strong December
Air freight rates recorded their slightest November-to-December decline in five years, with levels well up ...
News / Carriers on a high as air freight rates climb again – a rare March increase
The numbers have risen again: air freight rates enjoyed a 4% month-on-month rise in March, ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
News / Happy new year for air cargo, predict analysts after 2016 ends on a high
Air freight demand and rates – rarely for January – are continuing to hold up, ...
News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Air freight rates improve a little, but in relation to what?
Air freight rates edged back towards last December levels in August – but September “Hanjin effect” spikes ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Drewry sees air freight rates fall to second-lowest level in four years
It’s still a poor air freight market – in fact, terrible. According to Drewry’s East-West ...
Recommends / Mixed messages from April air cargo data
Mixed messages from various data providers today. World ACD reported that despite air cargo volumes ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making