News / Eastbound box shipping capacity crunch could last for months, says Drewry
The backhaul North Europe-Asia capacity crunch could last for months, according to new research from ...
News / US east coast ports winning the battle to bring in Asian exports
The intense battle between US west and east coast ports for Asian imports is being ...
News / Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
The new alliance networks will offer faster transit times between Asia and North Europe’s major ...
News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
News / Check the terminal choices before you pick your carrier, shippers advised
As the new alliance route networks finally begin to take shape – less than a ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / Air cargo rates boost after Hanjin collapse will be short-lived, says consultant
Airfreight rates benefited from false bargaining powers rather than any significant modal shift in the ...
News / Jebel Ali hit by less transhipment, but new facilities give DP World a boost
DP World reported a 3.2% upturn in volumes in 2016, handling 63.7m teu, with like-for-like volumes ...
News / Analyst predicts Maersk will enjoy a bumper 2017
Ahead of the Maersk Group 2016 annual report due on Wednesday, analyst Jefferies has predicted ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers