Recommends / Global BCOs hit by fourth quarter of rising contract rates from Asia
The jury remains out on the chances of a new rate war on the key east-west ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
News / Success of SM Line shows there is room for ambitious liner start-ups
Cheap containerships, together with a sustained period of reduced fuel costs and a recovering freight ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
News / Freight rates on the rise and box carriers get ready to reap the rewards
Container spot rates from Asia to the US, and Asia to Europe were given a lift ...
News / Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
Strong cargo growth, driven by vigorous retail restocking, will result in global demand growth this year ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared