News / Air cargo market's wings clipped in June as growth and rates slump
June was the first month in two years with no significant growth in air freight, according to ...
News / Peak season sees freight rates more buoyant and carriers bullish on price hikes
Container freight rates on the major east-west deepsea trades are beginning to lift as the ...
News / 'Overcapacity not trade wars to blame for falling demand on Asia-US east coast'
Oversupply of shipping capacity rather than trade wars caused the recent rationalisation in transpacific and ...
News / Container leasing market under pressure as carriers cut back
After a strong first six months with container drop-offs at an exceptionally low level, container ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
News / Can't get no satisfaction: latest customer survey reveals poor carrier service levels
Shippers regard poor customer service as the biggest failing of ocean carriers, closely followed by ...
News / Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
A leading shipping analyst has drastically cut its 2018 ocean carrier profitability forecast from $5bn ...
News / Box terminals fare better financially than their carrier customers, but can it last?
The container terminal industry has been able to navigate around a predicted ‘perfect storm’ in Q1, ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV