Comment / Supply chain radar: container shipping mammoths walking a tightrope as moral hazard risk weighs
I have been asked this week whether I agree with shipping consultancy Drewry, which highlighted ...
News / Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
Drewry has waded into the debate over the European Commission’s consultation on the block exemption ...
News / China-US trade war straining the links in global supply chains
The failure of shipping lines to make a profit and terminal operators reporting declining profitability ...
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / 2M confirms reintroduction of AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop next month
The 2M alliance has confirmed that it will reintroduce its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop in ...
News / Slowing growth and more new ULCVs widen container supply and demand gap
Sluggish growth, combined with the delivery of more ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) in the past ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
News / Shippers are being 'left in the dark' as carriers look to recover IMO 2020 costs
There has been insufficient mainstream publicity on the IMO’s 2020 global emissions regulation for shipping, ...
News / 2M ‘white knight’ sails to the rescue of ailing Asia-Europe trade
The 2M’s decision this month to remove 6% of westbound capacity on the Asia-North Europe ...
News / Fears over future container terminal capacity as investors get cold feet
Declining returns on invested capital (ROIC) in the container port sector has led to fewer terminal projects ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs