Driverless vehicles Headlines
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
Recommends / 'Truck drivers like me will soon be replaced by automation, and you're next'
With Tesla last night launching its first electric truck – capable of platooning – the ...
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Tesla developing self-driving tech for trucks
Reuters has reported that Elon Musk’s electric car manufacturing firm Tesla is looking to develop ...
Comment / The future of deliveries as the robots get behind the wheel
How do you feel about handing over the wheel of your car? Many of us ...
Recommends / Truckers work alongside coders trying to eliminate their jobs
A Bloomberg long read on Starsky Robotics, one of the best-named start-ups around. The company ...
Recommends / IMO nod to autonomous ships on the high seas
It appears the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has agreed to launch a study into amending ...
Recommends / The end-to-end autonomous supply chain… is here?
Here’s a pretty complete rundown of the all the drones, self-driving trucks and other projects ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion