Driverless vehicles Headlines
Recommends / Truckers work alongside coders trying to eliminate their jobs
A Bloomberg long read on Starsky Robotics, one of the best-named start-ups around. The company ...
Recommends / IMO nod to autonomous ships on the high seas
It appears the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has agreed to launch a study into amending ...
Recommends / The end-to-end autonomous supply chain… is here?
Here’s a pretty complete rundown of the all the drones, self-driving trucks and other projects ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
News / UK government launches consultation on driverless trucks - which could join the highways as soon as 2018
The UK government has launched a consultation on the introduction of driverless vehicles on the ...
Recommends / Self-driving trucks: what's the future for America's 3.5m truckers?
Driverless vehicles appear to be one of the new breed of disruptive technologies that is ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive