Driverless vehicles Headlines
Recommends / Trucking industry seeks to avoid ‘robot apocalypse’
Are robots going to make humans redundant? It’s a question more films than necessary have ...
Recommends / TuSimple steering toward driverless trucking
Design World sat down at last week’s GPU Technology Conference with self-driving start-up TuSimple founder ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
Recommends / 'Truck drivers like me will soon be replaced by automation, and you're next'
With Tesla last night launching its first electric truck – capable of platooning – the ...
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
Recommends / Tesla developing self-driving tech for trucks
Reuters has reported that Elon Musk’s electric car manufacturing firm Tesla is looking to develop ...
Comment / The future of deliveries as the robots get behind the wheel
How do you feel about handing over the wheel of your car? Many of us ...
Recommends / Truckers work alongside coders trying to eliminate their jobs
A Bloomberg long read on Starsky Robotics, one of the best-named start-ups around. The company ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam