Drivers wages Headlines
Recommends / Truck driver shortage could be solved by paying for all the work they do
This op-ed piece on Forbes from supply chain analyst Steve Banker suggests road freight providers ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
News / UK Express under fire as GMB union takes action over delivery drivers' status
The so-called “gig” economy has again come under attack with the GMB Union initiating legal ...
Recommends / Ikea drivers living in trucks for months
This is part of a BBC investigation into the working and living conditions of truck ...
Recommends / EC to tighten labour rules for truck drivers in May
The salaries of truck drivers across the EU continues to vary enormously – a Bulgarian ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe