Drivers wages Headlines
SA: Walmart gets aggressive in bid for more truck drivers
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Walmart will pay an average of $87.5K per year to its truck drivers ...
Recommends / Truck driver shortage could be solved by paying for all the work they do
This op-ed piece on Forbes from supply chain analyst Steve Banker suggests road freight providers ...
News / Lower rates and higher costs in Q2 drive profit decline for JB Hunt
US logistics and overland operator JB Hunt reported its second-quarter results yesterday, revealing that increases in ...
News / UK Express under fire as GMB union takes action over delivery drivers' status
The so-called “gig” economy has again come under attack with the GMB Union initiating legal ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe