Recommends / European airlines call for tougher laws and enforcement for drones
Europe’s airlines are calling for “robust and harmonised” EU-wide safety regulations on drone use, following ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
Recommends / Want to get involved in owning a low-cost cargo drone?
Want to deliver some 900 kg of freight by drone to a destination more than ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
News / 'Drones are the 'ideal solution' to getting cargo to Africa's remote areas'
Unmanned aircraft could represent “an opportunity to get into Africa’s vast and untapped air cargo ...
News / Acute pilot shortage and fewer available freighters likely to drive faster drone adoption
Drones may be hauling cargo in the air much sooner than widely expected. The worsening shortage ...
News / Geodis set to launch drone operations in its warehouses by the end of the year
French 3PL Geodis will start using drones in its warehouses at the end of the year, ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe