News / Geodis still on the hunt for a major acquisition, but not in France, says CEO
Amid all this forwarder M&A news of Ceva and Damco, comes confirmation that Geodis is still ...
Comment / Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
A couple of years have passed since the management team at DSV promised it would strike another ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
News / DSV buys Dutch e-commerce specialist, as Dubai launches forwarding firm
DSV has expanded again by acquiring a Dutch e-commerce specialist. It announced on Tuesday it had bought ...
News / Mark Rollinson to take over as Dachser UK MD as Nick Lowe steps down
Dachser has appointed Mark Rollinson as its new UK managing director, following the announcement that ...
Comment / Market Insight: A rally by DSV, but is it hype or hope?
DSV’s interim numbers this month were nothing short of exceptional, but several risks could spoil ...
News / Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV
DSV’s market value leaped 7% this morning after a first half described as its “best ever”. Market ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year