Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain slowdown could turn into a horror movie for the star players
“The only way around is through” – Robert Frost A global recession could be just around ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Big auto layoffs – a threat or opportunity for major 3PLs?
In a late business cycle, when growth starts to splutter and the “every little helps” ...
Comment / Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
It is a race against time for DSV, so I am on M&A high alert, ...
Comment / Against the odds: The full downside of the supply chain trade, according to APMM, Hapag, DSV, XPO & friends
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Comment / Analysis: can Kuehne + Nagel really be eyeing a Panalpina takeover?
The idea that Panalpina “has to go sooner rather than later” is growing in popularity ...
Comment / Market Insight: A Flexport-style disrupter, Salesforce is an 'SaaS' star that has changed the way we work and live
What if I told you there is a corporation in the vast information technology universe ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs