News / Strong air freight market and UTi synergies bring DSV a first-quarter boost
A strong air freight market “across the board” contributed to “very, very” good first-quarter results ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
Comment / Analysis: regional autonomy the next move for DSV, or another major takeover
“We see scale as a clear competitive advantage in the logistics market, because operational leverage ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N should take a strategic look at air freight for its next acquisition
There was good news for ocean carriers in what was otherwise a painful week for ...
News / M&A 'the right recipe' for DSV, says CEO – so who will be the next takeover target?
The guessing game over DSV’s next acquisition target has begun. In an earnings call this morning, ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
News / Delta Cargo flights hit by power outage at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Cargo through Atlanta could experience some delays following the cancellation of more than 1,000 flights ...
People / Lars Jokumsen takes over DSV shortsea operations
DSV Air & Sea UK has appointed Lars Jokumsen to manage its newly launched shortsea ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?