News / Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV
DSV’s market value leaped 7% this morning after a first half described as its “best ever”. Market ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
Comment / Market insight: As Flexport focuses on market share, can it match its ambitions?
After discussing last week how much Flexport could be worth under three different scenarios for ...
Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
News / Strong air freight market and UTi synergies bring DSV a first-quarter boost
A strong air freight market “across the board” contributed to “very, very” good first-quarter results ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
Comment / Analysis: regional autonomy the next move for DSV, or another major takeover
“We see scale as a clear competitive advantage in the logistics market, because operational leverage ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV