Comment / Analysis: K+N should take a strategic look at air freight for its next acquisition
There was good news for ocean carriers in what was otherwise a painful week for ...
News / M&A 'the right recipe' for DSV, says CEO – so who will be the next takeover target?
The guessing game over DSV’s next acquisition target has begun. In an earnings call this morning, ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
News / Delta Cargo flights hit by power outage at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Cargo through Atlanta could experience some delays following the cancellation of more than 1,000 flights ...
People / Lars Jokumsen takes over DSV shortsea operations
DSV Air & Sea UK has appointed Lars Jokumsen to manage its newly launched shortsea ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
News / Strong Q3 for DSV improves profit expectations as UTi benefits grow
Danish 3PL DSV reported some of its strongest quarterly results today, with its air and ...
Comment / Analysis: stand by for shocks from the lean, mean DSV machine
I take my hat off to DSV’s management team. Admittedly, their handling of the UTi Worldwide ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk preparing the ground for a jumbo deal to follow Oil sale?
The stars are shining for the Maersk family under the stewardship of chief executive Søren ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval