News / DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
Announcing that profits were up by more than 40% last year, DSV said today its ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
People / DSV fills the ranks of chief commercial officer
DSV has appointed two new chief commercial officers: Michael Hansen (pictured above) taking responsibility for ...
Comment / Analysis: what's next for DSV? Stock buybacks may give us a clue
A question repeatedly been making the rounds in financial circles and among freight market observers ...
News / DSV passes Dkr1bn quarterly profit marker for first time as UTi blends in
Danish 3PL DSV today reported it had passed Dkr1bn EBIT in a single quarter for the ...
People / Steve Walker leaves DSV to launch consultancy
Steve Walker is stepping down as DSV director Air & Sea after three years to form ...
Comment / ANALYSIS: Few signs of takeover indigestion for DSV with faster-than-expected UTi integration
Danish freight forwarder DSV has done it again – another quarter’s done with; another stellar ...
Recommends / DSV says it's ahead with UTi integration, boosting shares
Both CEVA and DSV report financials today. We will cover DSV in more depth next week, but ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers