News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
News / Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost
The sea-air sector is enjoying a healthy resurgence, as high air freight rates, disruptions in ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
News / The UAE must find the right balance for sea-air shippers as competition grows
Despite an estimated 40% decline in sea-air shipments over the UAE, David Phillips, president of ...
News / Gulf ports get ready for the big league as investment floods in to boost capacity
The Gulf region is set for yet another explosion in container terminal capacity as a ...
Recommends / DP World to pay $2.6bn for Jebel Ali free zone
It’s all change at DP World. The terminal operator plans to buy Jebel Ali free ...
Recommends / Dubai to invest $32bn in airport to meet Emirates' growth
While the UK glares at its collective navel, arguing over whether and how to invest ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?