News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
News / The UAE must find the right balance for sea-air shippers as competition grows
Despite an estimated 40% decline in sea-air shipments over the UAE, David Phillips, president of ...
News / Gulf ports get ready for the big league as investment floods in to boost capacity
The Gulf region is set for yet another explosion in container terminal capacity as a ...
Recommends / DP World to pay $2.6bn for Jebel Ali free zone
It’s all change at DP World. The terminal operator plans to buy Jebel Ali free ...
Recommends / Dubai to invest $32bn in airport to meet Emirates' growth
While the UK glares at its collective navel, arguing over whether and how to invest ...
News / Normal service at DXB after cargo logjam clears, but Dnata is still coming under fire
Dnata has finally lifted restrictions on cargo into Dubai International Airport (DXB), because the backlog ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared