News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
News / The UAE must find the right balance for sea-air shippers as competition grows
Despite an estimated 40% decline in sea-air shipments over the UAE, David Phillips, president of ...
News / Gulf ports get ready for the big league as investment floods in to boost capacity
The Gulf region is set for yet another explosion in container terminal capacity as a ...
Recommends / DP World to pay $2.6bn for Jebel Ali free zone
It’s all change at DP World. The terminal operator plans to buy Jebel Ali free ...
Recommends / Dubai to invest $32bn in airport to meet Emirates' growth
While the UK glares at its collective navel, arguing over whether and how to invest ...
News / Normal service at DXB after cargo logjam clears, but Dnata is still coming under fire
Dnata has finally lifted restrictions on cargo into Dubai International Airport (DXB), because the backlog ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion