News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
News / The UAE must find the right balance for sea-air shippers as competition grows
Despite an estimated 40% decline in sea-air shipments over the UAE, David Phillips, president of ...
News / Gulf ports get ready for the big league as investment floods in to boost capacity
The Gulf region is set for yet another explosion in container terminal capacity as a ...
Recommends / DP World to pay $2.6bn for Jebel Ali free zone
It’s all change at DP World. The terminal operator plans to buy Jebel Ali free ...
Recommends / Dubai to invest $32bn in airport to meet Emirates' growth
While the UK glares at its collective navel, arguing over whether and how to invest ...
News / Normal service at DXB after cargo logjam clears, but Dnata is still coming under fire
Dnata has finally lifted restrictions on cargo into Dubai International Airport (DXB), because the backlog ...
Recommends / Dubai 'boom' from Iran sanctions relief, says Aramex boss
Dubai companies, apparently, are rubbing their hands with glee following the relaxation of some international ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam